Thursday 7 March 2013

Planning for the North East Baby and Toddler Show

Our studio is a hive of activity and I am excited! On 16th March I will be taking myself off to The North East Baby and Toddler show. This event starts the beginning of a new year for Life's A Celebration and I'm really looking forward to meeting all the parents, parents-to-be, grandparents and other exhibitors.

We will be offering loads of freebies and special discounts on the day!

I am busy putting together 100 party bags for the first 100 people that sign up to our mailing list, organising organza bags filled with mini eggs for those people that purchase or pre-book a party box on the day.

We've got a giant baby bottle filled with Jelly Babies and whoever gets the number of Jelly Babies correct will receive a special prize!

We're also going to be offering loads of special discounts for products bought on the day too.

All in all, loads of freebies up for grabs and loads of money off too!
 
It's also been a scurry of activity getting our new business address onto our flyers. My daughter has been roped into this task! Payment will be mini eggs!

The stand that I've taken is 1m x 3m and I've also been busy designing posters to put on the booth behind me.

Here are a few of the designs. What do you think?



 






They will be sent to the printers (hopefully) today.
There are going to be loads of exhibitors at the event including my friends The Cool Rule Company and Magic Mummies.

I will be there all day and will have plenty of baby shower party boxes and birthday party boxes for the little ones. I will also be taking orders for our other products so if anybody is getting married and needs something to entertain the children on the day or if anybody has a grown up birthday party coming up.
 
I will also be personalising party bags for the kids on the day!

If you have a special event coming up and needs some friendly hints and tips then pop across and have a chat. I'm always happy to give you party ideas and will help you wherever I can.
 
I really love events like this that give businesses a chance to get out and meet some lovely families.
 
Massive thanks to my friend Carrie Dennison from Press for Design. She has worked tirelessly with me designing the stand and will be there with me for setting up the booth.
 
So if you're in the North East on 16th March then pop along to the North East Baby and Toddler Show at Newcastle Falcons, NE13 8AF and say hi!

See you there.
 
Maxine
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk