Wednesday 8 February 2012

The Queen's Jubilee

So will you be celebrating the Queen's Jubilee?

The national treasure that is Gary Barlow has been all over the news promoting the concert that will be screened on 4th June and will include acts such as Dame Shirley Bassey, Elton John, Paul McCartney, Ed Sheeran, JLS, Alfie Boe, Jools Holland, Jessie J, Tom Jones, Lang Lang, Annie Lennox, Madness and Cliff Richard.

So do you think it's a good idea to celebrate the Jubilee or are you bored witless of it already? I would genuinely love to hear your views.

Personally I think it's fab for the nation to actually have something good to celebrate. I don't know about you but I am totally sick of all the doom and gloom that is purveyed all over the media. Let's enjoy ourselves and show the rest of the world just what us Brits do best.

But then again I'm bound to say that aren't I?? Celebrations are what I do! As soon as this blog is posted my job for today is to get my Jubilee party boxes completely and utterly organised.

I'm actually really excited about these boxes. They will have everything included that is needed to enjoy a jolly good knees up! From tableware to decorations, face painting kits to flags I am certain that you will love the idea! There's even going to be a games pack brimming with games ideas for both the kids and the grown ups to play.



These party boxes are going to have limited supply and I have already had loads of enquiries about them. So if you do like the sound of having a Jubilee party either in your street, in your local village hall or in your garden then email me on maxine@lifesacelebration.co.uk and I'll let you know all about these wonderful party boxes.


However there is just one thing that could scupper everybody's plans for a good old fashioned street party and that is......................well of course the good old British weather!

Keep smiling

Max
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk