Wednesday 7 December 2011

Steep learning curves

Just a short blog today as I am incredibly busy packing Party Boxes and getting myself organised for Christmas (those present won’t wrap themselves).

Somebody asked me yesterday “Would you believe this time last year that you would be doing this?” and my answer is a definite no. This time last year I was neatly ensconced in my role in the Civil Service and looking forward to Christmas. This year I am a self employed on line retailer (but still looking forward to Christmas). It’s amazing that in one year I have begun to climb a very steep learning curve on being an online retailer. This time last year phrases such as SEO, Twitter, Mail Chimp, online marketing, blogging, domain authority would have been a foreign language to me.
Now I would like to make it quite clear that I am by no means an expert on any of these things but in comparison to last year I am a Grand Master! I’m always happy to pass on my limited knowledge so if you want to pick my brains then please feel free to get in touch.

I love having my own business and things are going really well (touch wood). I have shipped my Party Boxes all over the UK and Ireland and the feedback I am getting is amazing. If you have any kind of celebration coming up then please get in touch and if I can help then I certainly will.

Keep smiling my friends.
Max

1 comment:

  1. If you'd asked me a year ago if I'd be preparing to be a full-time businesswoman I'd have laughed! Hooray for steep learning curves and new experiences - and congratulations on your success so far.
    -- Liz

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk