Wednesday 21 December 2011

Music!

Yesterday I was privileged to play virtual DJ for a Xmas party on Twitter. I had brilliant fun taking people’s requests and playing all the hits from Christmas yesteryear, Christmas Number 1s and floor fillers.
This got me thinking about music and what an important part in plays in our lives. Can you imagine going to a party that doesn’t play music? Do you drive without the radio or a CD playing in the car?
I listen to music more or less all the time. I love it. I also love singing although as my regular readers now know I sound like Cilla Black so not everybody appreciates me singing. Last week’s Friday Fun Blog was an 80s pop quiz and this week’s Friday Fun blog is going to be a Christmas hits pop quiz. Again, because last week was so successful, all entries will get 10% off their next purchase at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk
As such, included in most of my party boxes is music. The one thing that everybody, without exception, comments on about my milestone parties is that they contain music of different eras and a quiz of the music of the time. This is certainly what goes down well at these parties.
Even from the start of your life, music plays a part in our lives and as such I include a nursery rhyme CD in my Baby Shower party boxes.
So I think we should all keep singing and dancing to music and I think I will start us off with a classic that we can all enjoy. All together now……..Young Man there’s no need to feel down. I said Young Man………………………..
Keep singing my friends
Max

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, fun post. Alas, I can't work with music on, well, not music with lyrics, as the words put me off editing and get into my writing. But music is very important in the rest of my life. A great idea to include CDs of music in the boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Hello

Welcome to Life's A Celebration's Blog. We box up all kinds of parties for all kinds of celebrations. Pop across and see us at www.lifesacelebration.co.uk